Your privacy is our concern
The Hotels Network uses different types of cookies when you are browsing on our website. We’ve put together this Cookies Policy to provide you with information about these cookies and technologies. You can find more details in the sections listed below:
The Hotels Network reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time. Any modifications will be published on our website, and we therefore recommend that you consult the notice whenever you visit the website.
If you have any doubts or questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at [email@example.com]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
What types of cookies exist?
Depending on the purpose, the following kinds of cookies exist:
- Necessary cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services such as, for example, website traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, or enabling dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading).
- Preference cookies: those which allow saving information in order to the users to access the service with some characteristics which can differentiate their experiences from each other such, as for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user searches, the look and feel of the service or the content of it depending on which type of browser through which the service is accessed, local settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: those which allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the advertisements impact. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Marketing cookies: these cookies contain information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
What cookies do we use?
Here is a detailed list of the cookies used by our website. For your convenience, we also offer you the ability to accept or decline cookies via the cookie settings tab that is displayed when you land on our website.
How do I uninstall cookies?
Website users can decide which cookies are installed on their device or not by using the cookie settings tab. Likewise, users can decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as decide to erase them, by following the procedure explained in the help section of your browser. Users can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on-screen notification for each new cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. Below are links from the leading browsers where you can find details of how to manage or deactivate cookies.
- Google provides a tool that allows users to configure the information that is sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics. You can download the tool from the following link.
- Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To know more visit the following link.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block Cookies. To know more visit the following link.
- Opera: In Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
If a user configures their browser to reject all cookies, or specifically our cookies, this could mean that it is not possible to access some services and that the experience on our website page could be less satisfactory. If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install software or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
How can I exercise my rights?